Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome to my first blog post!

Just recently, I decided to come out of retirement and return to my previous job as a make-up artist. It's not that I stopped buying make-up (or stopped wanting to apply it to any and every face), I just wasn't taking freelance jobs, wasn't doing make-up in the retail world, and needless to say, wasn't getting paid to do what I love. I had relocated, started a family, and gotten away from "doing" faces. While I am happy to be back at work, I thought it would be rewarding to do a little something more...

So I decided to start a make-up artistry blog. Obviously, I'm hoping to attract readers who love the world of skin care and cosmetics as much as I do. This is my perfect excuse to do makeovers outside of work, post gorgeous photographs, and write about all things cosmetic. I also look forward to attending beauty events (an easy way to spend the day) - having refreshments, learning new products, and shopping for make-up to "test" on clients...(yay)!

Please do not hesitate to leave feedback.  Posting comments is easy, and I would love to hear what you have to say! Lastly, be sure to subscribe to my blog. Soon makeover pics will be posted - sharing my favorite products, techniques, and overall experience as an artist.

Thanks for reading my first blog post!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails